Airplay a slideshow to TV from iPad
- Slideshow HD Intro
- Import Photos to Photo Slideshow Director HD
- Edit and Organize Photos
- Add and Organize Backgrond Music
- Choose a Slideshow Theme
- Choose Transitions for Slideshow
- Slideshow Setting Option
- Save and Share a Photo Slideshow
- Upload to YouTube
- Upload to Facebook
- Upload to Dropbox
- Upload to SkyDrive
- Transfer to PC
- Stream to HDTV
- App Screenshots
8.6 Watch iPad photo slideshows on TV
Photo Slideshow Director HD supports 1080p HD video output, your photos will look great when watching on HDTV. It is a good app which you can use to mirror your photos to TV with music and transitions. You can stream iPad slideshows to TV via the Airplay or connecting your iPad with Apple Digital AV Adaptor and HDMI cable or with a Apple VGA(Learn More).
How to Airplay iPad slideshows to TV with Apple TV?
Requirements: To use Airplay, Apple TV and iPad should both run iOS5 or latter. That means it does not work on iPad1 and Apple TV1.
1.Change your iPad and Apple TV to the same WiFi network.
2. Double press iPad home button. Swipe the multitasking tray(at the bottom) from left to right, and tap the AirPlay icon.
3. Choose Apple TV and toggle the on/off slider to ON. Then your iPad screen will be displayed on HDTV.
4. Tap the Export icon and select the HDTV / Airplay option.
5. Tap Play button to play the slideshow on your TV.