Upload a video slideshow to Dropbox
- Slideshow HD Intro
- Import Photos to Photo Slideshow Director HD
- Edit and Organize Photos
- Add and Organize Backgrond Music
- Choose a Slideshow Theme
- Choose Transitions for Slideshow
- Slideshow Setting Option
- Save and Share a Photo Slideshow
- Upload to YouTube
- Upload to Facebook
- Upload to Dropbox
- Upload to SkyDrive
- Transfer to PC
- Stream to HDTV
- App Screenshots
8.4 Post a video slideshow to Dropbox from iPad
Photo Slideshow Director HD enables you to create a stand-alone slideshow with music and kinds of transitions, then directly upload a video slideshow to Dropbox.
1. Tap Export icon and choose Dropbox from Share Movie to list.
2. Enter your Dropbox account information in the pop-up Dropbox window, then tap Sign In.
Note: If you do not have a Dropbox account, go to Dropbox website and create a new account or tap the Sign up.
3. After taping Sign In, in the pop-up window, tap Yes to enable Photo Slideshow Director HD to access and edit your SkyDrive.
4. Then you will be led to Upload Video window, enter title and description for the slideshow, and choose a vide resolution: 360p, 540p or 720. Finally tap Upload Now, the app will begin to encode and upload the slideshow to SkyDrive.