When search slideshow online, I found that a lot of people are asking “how to add video clips to slideshow”. Adding video clips to slideshow can help make the slideshow more vivid, and show the memorable moment with others.
We have showed many times about how to make slideshows with photos and music using Slideshow DVD Creator, which has featured many fabulous functions can help create professional-looking slideshows within minutes even by one who has little background knowledge of slideshow.
Now Slideshow DVD Creator has a new feature which supports adding videos clips into slideshow the same as photos and music.
Let’s see how to create a slideshow using video clips:
1. Download Slideshow DVD Creator to your Mac computer and launch it. Slideshow DVD Creator is a Mac application, and if you also want to create do the same thing in Windows, there we have DVD Photo Slideshow.
2. In the far left panel, there we have “Images” “Video” and “Music” buttons. Click the button, then we can select photos, music or videos from folders which appear in the left.
Of course, there is a simpler way to add videos or others into application. We can drag & drop the video files directly into the bottom panel to add them. Of course, not all video files can be added, you can only add mp4, mov and other formats which are supported by Apple.
Videos, music and photos can be added into the same project.
Next, drag them directly in the panel to change order.
3. To change order of the music files, click the Play icon in the bottom, then change order in the popping-up dialogue.
4. The duration of photos, the background music, the transition effects can also be set.
Click “Options” button, then you can set time in “Slideshow settings”. We can also make slideshow and music synchronized in the “Music” tab.
Now, you can click the “Play” button to view the slideshow to see if it meets your need.
Of course, there are more good features you can use to make the slideshow more beautiful. The trial version is free to download, and the only difference between the free trial version and the paid full version is the 36 photos limitation, so you can have a full taste of the application before purchase.
5. Next you can choose to burn the slideshow into DVD by clicking the “Burn DVD” button.
Very simple. Have a try by yourself.