Is there an iPad slideshow program I can use to present and share my photos as a slideshow presentation? I have bunches of pictures on my iPad 2.
Photo Slideshow Director HD is absolutely the answer. The iPad slideshow program is the first choice to create slideshows from pictures and share pictures in an interesting way with music, transitions, pan / zoom effects etc. It enables you to use your iPad 2 to produce eye-catching video slideshows for watching on HDTV and posting to YouTube / Facebook / Dropbox / SkyDrive.
Key Features of the slideshow maker for iPad 2:
1. Create terrific slideshows with pictures and music.
2. Import photos from Facebook, Flickr, Picasa, Dropbox, SkyDrive and Instagram.
3. Various slideshow effects, such as transitions, ken burns effects, themes, etc.
4. Built-in powerful photo editor to edit photos, such as rotating, cropping, enhancement, effects, etc.
5. Support multiple background songs, music and slideshows synchronization.
6. Set pan / zoom effects with pan, pinch and rotation gestures.
7. Drag and drop to arrange photos.
8. Add text and subtitles to describe your photos and slideshow.
9. Upload slideshow to Facebook, YouTube, Dropbox and SkyDrive directly.
10. Stream a slideshow to HDTV via Airplay or Apple Digital AV Adapter and HDMI cable.
System Requirements: Compatible with iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, *-iPhone 5, iPod touch (3rd generation), iPod touch (4th generation), iPod touch (5th generation) and iPad. Requires iOS 4.3 or later.
What can you do with Photo Slideshow Director HD
Watch your iPad2 photos on HDTV with music, transitions, pan & zoom effects, text and other effects: Create a slideshow on iPad 2 with photos from iPad and web albums(Flickr, Facebook, Picasa, Dropbox, Instagram), and mirror the slideshow to TV from iPad 2 for sharing with family and friends.
Create video slideshows for Facebook and YouTube: Add photos to the slideshow maker for iPad 2, personalize it with your own style, then publish it to Facebook and YouTube to wow your friends. Your friends will enjoy your dynamic slideshows.
Save your photo slideshows to Dropbox and SkyDrive and email to friends: After customizing a slideshow, you can directly upload it to Dropbox and SkyDrive for storing. It will takes a long time to email a big-size slideshow to friends, however, you can email the slideshow link to friends. They can view the slideshow when clicking the link.
Enjoy and share photos in an interesting way: Rather than watching and sharing still photos, you can use Photo Slideshow Director HD to convert photos to stand-alone slideshows with music and kinds of effects. It will be more interesting to present a dynamic slideshow than still photos.