Have many pictures in your Flickr web albums and wanna convert your Flickr pictures to animated videos for sharing? Photo Slideshow Director HD is simple and powerful slideshow video creator which can turn your pictures(including Flickr pictures) into stand-alone slideshows with music and kinds of effects.
With Photo Slideshow Director HD, you can not only import pictures from Camera Roll, but also you can use photos in Flickr, Facebook, Picasa and other web albums. So you can add pictures from different sources to create slideshows.
Make a slideshow video from Flickr pictures on iPad / iPhone
In the following tutorial, I will take making slideshows on iPad as an example. However you can follow the steps on iPhone too.
1. Touch Web Album icon and choose Flickr album from web albums list. Then the Yahoo Flickr login window will pop up. Enter your Yahoo ID and Password to sign in your Flickr album.
Touch web album and choose Flickr
2. After signing in , all your Flickr albums will show up. Choose albums and touch photos to download them into Photo Slideshow Director HD. You can add pictures one by one by touching, or you can touch Add All to import all pictures in one album.
3. Add background music for slideshows. Touch the Music icon, you can add songs from Music Library by Albums, Artists, Composer and More. You can add one song or more songs, then organize song order.
4. Apply various slideshow effects. For the app can apply random transitions and pan / zoom effect for all slides, the slideshow is ready for playing after adding background music. Also you can change transitions, customize ken burns effects, choose a slideshow theme, set slides and transitions time, and etc.
Photo Slideshow Director provides a powerful photo editor, so you can fix and optimize your photos before sharing them. If you like, you can even save these Flickr pictures to your Camera Roll.
Add effects for slideshow video
5. Publish a slideshow video. After customizing a slideshow with animated effects, you have different choices to share the Flickr picture slideshow. You can view it on iPad and TV with large monitor, or upload it to social websites for sharing.
- Touch Play icon to watch it on iPad/ iPhone. If you want to play it in continuously looping, touch the Setting icon(like gear) and slide Repeat at end on.
- Watch on HDTV as a 1080p HD video by connecting iPad/ iPhone to TV via WiFi or cable. The app showcases your pictures in best quality at a resolution of 1920×1080.
- Upload to Facebook and YouTube for sharing. Touch Export icon and choose Facebook / YouTube, it enables you to upload a 720P HD video to Facebook / YouTube.
- Upload to Dropbox and SkyDrive for saving , then save emails with video link to friends for sharing.
- Save the Flickr picture slideshow to Camera Roll.
- Transfer the slideshow to PC via its WiFi transfer feature for watching on your computer.
Publish flickr photos as a slideshow