Facebook enables you easily to share photos with friends. Maybe you have many photos on Facebook and want to create a slideshow with pictures from Facebook. In this article, I will show you how to turn Facebook albums into a stunning video slideshow in minutes with Photo Slideshow Director HD on iPad.
If you do not have an iPad, you can download pictures from Facebook to PC first(right-click a picture and choose Save Image As… ), then use DVD Photo Slideshow to make a slideshow DVD or video file for Facebook/YouTube or mobile devices, such as iPad, iPhone, PSP, Android devices.
Make Facebook Photo Slideshows with Music
1. Touch Web Album icon, you can see a list of web album options, including Facebook, Flickr, Picasa, Dropbox, SkyDrive and Instagram.
3. Touch Facebook Album from the option list, Facebook login window will show up.
4. Enter your Facebook user name and password to sing in, enable Photo Slideshow Director to access to your Facebook. After that, all your Facebook albums will be shown under Web Albums Facebook .
5. Choose albums and tap photos to add them into your slideshow project. If you want to download photos in one album at a time, please tap Add All.
5. Import songs from your iPad music library. The app enables you to add multiple songs as background music. Also you can sync slideshow to music.
6. If you just want to create a simple slideshow video, you can save and share the slideshow now. Also you can choose transitions, pan&zoom effects, theme, add texts and subtitles for the slideshow. Even you can use the photo editor to optimize pictures.
7. Save and share the slideshow . The app provides multiple ways to share slideshows: post to Facebook / YouTube / Dropbox / SkyDrive, wirelessly transfer slideshows to PC, and stream slideshows to TV.