Wanna create a HD video slideshow with your pictures and music on your Windows 7 PC? Then download the professional Windows 7 Video Maker on your computer. With the video maker, you can create a stunning video by just adding photos and music into it. The video maker enables you to personalize your video with transitions, pan & zoom, theme, text, art-clips and more. Then you can save the photo video as a 720p or 1080p HD video.
Step 1.Import photos and personalize your video
Click “Organize Photos” tab to import photos and customize a video.
- Dragging pictures to “Album Photo” area from your PC to begin making a video. Also you can rotate photos, adjust Brightness / Contrast or add text on pictures.
- Click “Transition & Music” tab, and click “Add” button to add background music for your video. It allows you to ripper music from CD or record audio track as background music. Trimming music is available too.
- In the “Transition effects” area under “Transition & Music” tab, you can select transitions for your video between slides. In the “Album settings” area, you can set time duration for all transitions and slides. Double-click the slide and transition, you can set time for each slide and transition.
- Click “Album Theme” tab to choose a beautiful theme for your video from various pre-installed theme templates, such as wedding themes, birthday themes, sports themes,and etc.
- To preview the video, go to “Album Preview” area to play the video.
Step 2. Output a HD video
After personalizing your video, you can output it.
- Click “Burn Disc” tab
- Select “HD Video” from “Output Format” drop-down list
- Specify an output folder
- Select video format from “Profile” drop-down list (mp4 or mkv)
- Choose a video size from “Parameters” group. You have three different choices: 1280×720, 1920×1080, 1440x1080p, also you can set other parameters
- Finally, click “Create Now!” button to output the HD photo video.
Besides, you can burn the video onto DVD / CD, save the video for playing on iPad, iPhone , PSP and Android device, or create the video for YouTube, Facebook and MySpace.