Wanna set a beautiful picture or your own photo as the wallpaper or lock screen paper for your iPad ? If you feel tired of a single wallpaper, you can read this tutorial to change any pictures you like as your iPad wallpaper.
1. Tap Settings icon from iPad screen
2. Tap Brightness & Wallpaper in Settings window, then you can see Brightness & Wallpaper will appear at the right side
3. Tap the iPad thumbnail in Wallpaper area, you will see all your iPad albums and iPad pre-installed wallpapers
4. Choose one album and tap a picture you like, the picture will be displayed in full screen
5. At the top of the pic, you can see four buttons : Cancel, Set Lock Screen, Set Home Screen and Set Both. Tap Set Home Screen to use it as home screen wallpaper, and touch Set Lock Screen to set as lock screen wallpaper.
Now you have successfully set a new wallpaper for your iPad.