Photo to Video Converter Professional is a photo video maker. It can convert your digital photos to a stunning video playable on YouTube, Facebook, MySpace, iPod, iPad, iPhone, Archos, PSP, Zune. Its multiple output formats enables you to save the video in various popular formats, including mp4, flv, mov, avi, mkv, mpeg, h.264, h.264 HD, 3gp, 3gpp2, swf. To make eye-catching videos from pictures, it can be a decent choice with kinds of transitions, pan / zoom, album themes, art-clips , etc. You can also add text on photos to describe your video and express your feelings. No matter you want to create wedding photo videos, birthday photo videos, graduation photo videos, or any other kinds of videos with your photos, it will not disappoint you.
Download Photo to Video Converter Pro trial version free
Key features of Photo to Video Converter Professional
1. A professional software to make videos from pictures
2. It is an easy-to-use video maker with user-friendly interface
3. Provides various transitions and pan / zoom effects
4. Adding and editing text on photos is available to describe videos
5. Allow users to add or import art-clips to decorate photos
6. Support music adding, slideshow and music synchronization
7. Allow to ripper or record songs as video background music
8. Kinds of album themes are available for choosing for videos
9. Multiple video outputs for saving videos in different formats
How to convert photos to a video with Photo to video Converter Pro
1. Click Album Photo tab and drag photos to main screen from your computer hard drive, or use the Add and Add All button to import photos. Then you can rotate photos, adjust brightness and contrast. Select a photo and click Text button to add text on photos.
2. Click Transition & Music, you can select transitions from over 300 and add background music for your video. The software enables you to trim your songs, so you can use part of the songs as background music. In the right Album Setting area, you can set time for slide and transitions duration. You can even specify time for each photo and transition. To sync slideshow to music, click the music icon next to Audio duration box.
3. Go to Album Theme tab, you can choose a theme for the video, there are many beautiful themes for choosing, such as wedding themes, graduation themes, birthday themes, Christmas themes and more. If you do not want to use a theme, just select the first one(No theme). Check Title at the beginning and Credits in the end, you can enter titles and credits for the video.
4. Click Album Preview tab to preview the video before outputting.
5. Switch to Video Output tab, click Output Format drop-down list and select a video format, such as MPEG Movie, then specify output folder and set parameters for the video.
Finally, click Create Now! to output the video.