This tutorial is about turning your photos in Picasa web album into a slideshow with music and other effects with Photo Slideshow Director HD. It sounds interesting to create slideshows using photos in Picasa Album and share photo slideshow with friends.
Make photo slideshows with Photo Slideshow Director HD
1. Install Photo Slideshow Director HD on iPad and launch it.
3. Sign in Picasa web album and download Picasa Photos to the App. In the pop-up window, enter your Gmail address and password associated with Picasa. Then tap “Sign in” to access to your photos in Picasa web album.
Now all your photo albums are listed, tap one album to access the photos, tap photos to download them to the app.
Step 4. Add background music. Tap the music icon to import songs from your iPad music library. The app enables you to add more than one songs , then use the synchronization function to sync slideshow time with background music time.
Step 5. Customize slideshow with kinds of effects. In this step, you can set transitions and pan&zoom effects, choose a theme for the slideshow, edit photos, set slides time, and so forth.
The slideshow software can automatically apply transitions to photos. However you can change transitions by tapping the dice icon between photos and choose the ones you like.
The app provides kinds of themes for choosing, after choosing a theme , you also can customize it with beautiful image, such as Christmas image, Wedding image and more. If you like, you can import background image from your iPad.
One of the most fascinating feature of the slideshow app is the powerful photo editor. It has almost all basic photo editing functions, such as cropping, rotating, removing red eyes, even applying filter effects. This powerful photo editor feature can fix your photos and make your photos perfect before publishing. Also you can save fixed photos to iPad.
Step 6. Enjoy and share finished photo slideshow
After customizing a slideshow, you can choose different ways to enjoy and share it. Tap the “Export ” icon , you will see a list showing options of enjoy the slideshow.
1. Play the slideshow on iPad.
2. Play the slideshow on HDTV via cable or Airplay
3. Save the Movie to iPad Photo Library
4. Upload the Movie to Dropbox or SkyDrive
5. Share the Movie to YouTube or Facebook
6. Wireless Transfer the slideshow to computer