With iPhone’s built-in slideshow building feature, you can instantly show off your pictures in dynamic slideshows instead of still pictures. Play pictures to music, loop slideshows, set slides time, you just need to simple taps to convert photos to musical slide show with transitions.
- Tap the “Photo” icon from iPhone screen and choose any photo to open it
- Tap the “Play” icon to bring up the “Slideshow Options” window
- Choose one transition effect, toggle “Play Music” to “ON”, and choose music from your iPhone Music Library
- Tap the “Start Slideshow” to begin to view your pictures in a slideshow
If you want to set time for slides or loop the slideshow, you should go to “Setting” area.
- Touch the “Setting” icon from your iPhone screen to open Settings window
- Tap “Photos & Camera” , in the slideshow area, you can set time for slides, toggle “Repeat” to loop a slideshow
However, you can not save or publish the slideshow to Facebook and YouTube. You can only view this pictures slideshow on iPhone. If you want to create a slideshow that can be saved and posted to Facebook / YouTube / Dropbox / SkyDrive, you can rely on professional slideshow app, such as Photo Slideshow Director HD.
Photo Slideshow Director HD is a slideshow software for iPhone and iPad. It can use photos from Camera Roll and web albums, like Picasa, Facebook, Flickr, Dropbox and turn photos into stunning slideshows. Also it enables you to publish a slideshow to Facebook / YouTube / Dropbox / SkyDrive for sharing.