One of the reasons why many people like iPhone is its amazing camera. With its 8 – megapixel main camera, you can absolutely record your life with wonderful pictures. With so many pictures on your iPhone 5, is there a good way to enjoy and share them? Of course, iPhone lets you easily share your photos via email. Also you can publish single pictures to Facebook for sharing with friends. In this article, I will show you how to turn photo to video slideshow on iPhone 5 for sharing to YouTube.
To create video slideshows on iPhone 5, Photo Slideshow Director HD is recommended. Photo Slideshow Director HD is a photo / video app for iPhone, iPad and iPod which can create video slideshows with photos from iDevice and Picasa, Flickr, Facebook and other web albums. With it , you can easily share your pictures to YouTube as a stunning video.
Make YouTube videos with music and pictures on iPhone 5
Photo Slideshow Director HD is a powerful and yet simple-to-use slideshow app for iPhone 5 , iPhone 4s, iPhone 4 and iPhone 3GS. With simple taps, you can create an eye-catching video slideshow with kinds of effects.
After creating a slideshow project, you can begin to import photos and customize slides with kinds of effects.
- Tap Photo button and allow the app to access to your iPhone photos.
- Choose Albums and tap photos to import them. If you want to use photos from Picasa, Facebook, Flickr, Dropbox, SkyDrive and Instgram, tap the Web Albums and sign in to import photos from them.
- Tap Music button and add songs from your iPhone 5 Music Library to the slideshow project. You can add more than songs, then use Synchronization button to sync slideshow to music.
- Tap Theme icon to choose a theme and customize it with beautiful background image. You can use images in your iPhone as theme background too.
- Touch the pencil icon at the upper left of any photo thumbnail to bring up more features, including deleting photos, arranging photo order, setting pan / zoom effects, adding text and subtitles and photo editor.
- Set time for slides and transitions according to your needs by tapping the Setting icon(like gear).
- Tap Play icon to preview your slideshow before sharing it with friends.
Upload video slideshows to YouTube from iPhone 5
Now the slideshow is ready to publish. Tap the Export button and choose YouTube , then you need to sign in your YouTube account, write titles and descriptions, choose resolution(such as 720p ) for the video slideshow. Finally tap Publish , the app will begin encode and publish the video to YouTube.
Besides posting the photo video to YouTube, you can also share it to Facebook / Dropbox /SkyDrive, or stream it to HDTV, even transfer it to PC via WiFi.
Steps demonstrated by pictures: