Dropbox is a kind convenient service to help us backup, save and share our files on the Internet. Saving files on it, we can access our files whenever we sign in our Dropbox account without worrying about losing our files. Let’s learn how to transfer our photos and videos to Dropbox from iPad for backup or sharing.
Guides on import photos and videos to Dropbox from iPad
1. Install Dropbox on your iPad from App Store. Then touch Dropbox icon to open it, enter your Dropbox login information to sign in. If you do not have a account, you can touch “Create Account” to register it.
2. After signing in, touch “Uploads” from the main taskbar at the left bottom of the screen.
3. Touch the “+” on the left top of the screen in “Uploads” area, you can see all your iPad albums are listed there.
4. Choose a photo album and touch it to show all photos and videos in the choosed album. Then touch photos/videos to choose them.
5. Touch “Upload” to upload choosed photos and videos to your Dropbox account. And the uploading process will be shown in “Uploads” area.
Touch “Dropbox” from the task bar, you can see the photos and videos you have uploaded.
Also you can turn your photos into a stunning slideshow with music and transitions, then upload your photos to Dropbox as a slideshow video for sharing. To do this, you just need to use Photo Slideshow Director HD. It can create a slideshow from iPad photos and web album photos, then upload the slideshow directly to Dropbox. Read tutorial>>