Are you struggling how to make a YouTube video on Mac computer? People may say: “I have Windows Movie Maker on my Windows computer and Photo Slideshow Director HD on my iPad, they both can help me create a successful YouTube video. Then what is a good YouTube slideshow video maker I can use to create a YouTube video on Mac and upload it to YouTube?”
HD Slideshow Maker for Mac is a slideshow video maker which can easily turn your pictures into a YouTube video with music, transitions,theme. Then you can upload the video to YouTube and Facebook directly, or save it as a video on your Mac.
How to create a YouTube slideshow video on Mac
With HD Slideshow Maker, you can make a YouTube video in three minutes.
1. Import photos to the slideshow maker and arrange photo order. Click “Add Photos” to locate and import to HD Slideshow Maker from Mac. Click tab “Arrange”, then drag and drop to arrange photo order.
2. Add background music. Click “Add Music” , you can add more than one songs as video background music.
3. Sync slideshow to music. To keep slideshow and music play in pace, you can use the “Sync” button
4. Choose and customize a slideshow theme. HD Slideshow Maker provides various slideshow themes for choosing, also it enables you to customize a selected theme with a beautiful image.
5. Choose transitions for slides. The software can automatically apply random transitions to slides once photos are imported. If you want to change transitions, click the “Transition” icon and click transitions you like to apply them.
How to upload a slideshow video to YouTube from Mac
After customizing the slideshow video, you can upload the video to YouTube directly.
Click “Share” button and choose “YouTube”, then sign in your YouTube account and upload the slideshow video to YouTube for sharing with friends. Also you can write title, description and tags for the video, so people can search for it easily.